Wednesday, January 11, 2012

EZINE

Happy New Year to all of you moms, dads, ball players, coaches and basketball enthusiasts.  I'm excited to announce that this is my very first Ezine.  I will be delivering this e-zine to you on a weekly basis.  An e-zine is basically an informative newsletter delivered by email.  You will have the opportunity to get detailed basketball related material from someone that's been where you are trying to go.  I will also have interviews with up and coming high school standouts, coaches, college players, pros and different basketball personalities.  As a former professional athlete, I know what it takes to excel both on and off the court.  (93' City & State Championship @ St. Raymond's H.S., 97' Big Ten Championship & Final Four Team @ The University of Minnesota, 01' NBDL Championship with the Greenville Groove)  My goal with this e-zine is to guide young people and adults through the challenges that the game of basketball presents on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.  This in turn will produce positive results on the court and in life.  Topics will include: what it means to be coachable, how to have the right work-ethic, point guard play, the art of playing defense, time management, how to impress college coaches, life after basketball and many more.  Please feel free to send me any questions or comments.  If you would like to receive my e-zine, you can email me and request to be added on.  You can also email me in regards to any individual or group basketball instruction inquiries.  I currently enhance the skills of the top middle school, H.S. and collegiate student-athletes in the NYC area.  All skill-levels are welcome-girls as well. Tell a friend to check out my new "Ezine."  Thank you and God Bless! "IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL ON THE COURT AND IN THE GAME OF LIFE, YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE FUNDAMENTALS." -Eric R. Harris Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment